Netbooks may not be the most powerful computers you can carry, but they can manage basic tasks and crucially come in a very bag-friendly size.
We love nothing more than to tell you everything about each netbook so you know whether or not it's worth your cash. This week, you've all been swarming all over our reviews like a cloud of hungry bees, busily telling us exactly what you think of each product, using the 'Own it', 'Want it' and 'Not for me' buttons.
We take a look through the top five most popular netbooks of the week.
5. Toshiba NB550D -- It may be about as appealing to look at as a fungal nail infection, but the NB550D offers decent performance, good battery life and speakers powerful enough to annoy everyone on a busy bus. No surprise, then, it's made this week's list.
4. Sony Vaio Y series -- Sony has chucked some decent components into a slim and attractive little body with the Y series. It's certainly not cheap by netbook standards though, so expect to plump up around £430 if you want this thing in your bag.
3. Toshiba NB520 -- Its great audio, impressive battery life and dual-core processor has clearly helped make the NB520 a popular choice this week. Its £280 price tag means it's great value for money as well.
2. Acer Aspire One D255 -- Despite its fairly boring stylings, the D255 packs a dual-core processor, good battery life and a comfortable keyboard that's ideal for banging out a quick poem about the joys of cat-stroking on the go.
1. Samsung NC110 -- We love the dual-core chip and comfortable keyboard and are pretty keen on the attractive purple stylings. Evidently you guys all are too, which is why it's reached the number one spot this week.
That's it from What You're Craving for now, but make sure to keep it CNET UK for more of the best, shiniest tech.