CNET is available in the following editions:
Read our full review
Add your review
Comment: A mobile plan designed for the smaller business with inclusive minutes, texts and data.Tailored to your specific business needs, allowing you to share minutes with multiple users.Help your people get hold of information whenever they need it, wherever they are .www.exoticindiaescapes.com
Comment: Nokia Lumia has its best of features presenting to you Nokia Lumia 720. Compare and Nokia Lumia 720 price and buy Nokia Lumia 720 with best offers at themobilestore.
Comment: I'm using a Lumia 720 now. Love it from performance to design and price. But, (yeah always there is BUT):
1. Connection bluetooth to other devices very unreliable. i connected to my surface pro and cannot connect, search on internet and all people have same problem and no one can fix. I connected to my jvc car unit, once it connected well but accidentally unpair and now no way to connect it back on.
2. The home button sometime not responding well and not vibrate at all. I'm used to an iphone user and i still love to have an physical home button and silence switch too. Same problem to surface home button.
3. Easy to get frozen sometime if you install some random apps but Viber is one of them. It f**ked me up once or two. I'm waiting for new bug fixes from them.
4. A warning for whoever might use an inappropriate charger cable since it will messed up your phone. It happened to me once and first thought is the system, tried to hard reset (wiped out everything, i hate that) but still not work. But when i unplugged the charger, ollaa, back to normal and totally regret that i did hard reset it.
Conclusion, i think the problem is about the new operation system as wp8 is pretty new. They need to fix if want to compete w android n ios. I love the lumia 720 anyway again about neat and clean design, cheap but high performance, durable, and battery last very long. Waiting for the Lumia 925 with high material quality and performance (with its ugly plug - micro usb & audio ports on top of the phone-bad design, damn, i hate that).
So of course recommend using the Lumia 720
Good: Longer battery life between charge, Look Good, Gorilla Glass, Carl Zeiss lens, light, solid construction, smooth operation than android
Comment: just got this phone today, i'm among few first to owned this phone in my hometown, first time use WP8 (i have Galaxy Note) found it more smooth run with lower spec processor, polycarbonate body feel solid and light, design and size easy in hand. Apps store is ok, i can get what i wanted for free.. one major reason i choose this phone is because of longer battery life...
Good: Very detailed
Bad: Don't compare it with 620
Comment: By comparing the 720 with the 620, it makes it sound like they are almost the same, but the actual model of the 620 is very different; the 620 have very rounded corners and is smaller. However the 720 have much squarer shaped corners, not completely square, but less curved as the 620. Otherwise, a very good review, very detailed and gives lots of information as to why someone would want to buy this model of smart phone or not. Thank you for doing this, it was very helpful.
Bad: just dont compare 620 woth 720
Comment: things that dont match between 620 and 720-
1. camera.(620 has a 5 mp whereas 720 has 6.7mp camera with low light capability and is a better camera than in lumia 820.)
2. display size (720 is much bigger than 620. 720's screen size is 4.3inches whereas 620 has a screen of 3.8inches which makes it not a cool phone)
3. looks( 720s looks are far better than 620s. so no compromise on that)
4. price( lumia 620 costs around 13000rs. whereas you can get 720 at near about 17000rs. dont say that 620s price is half of 720..)
5. front camera is also hd in 720 and not in 620..
i think 620 is more costlier than other phones with same screen sizes.. otherwise its a too good phone..
my suggesstion- go for lumia 720.
Comment: i want to know which cell is better nokia lumia720 or samsung grand quatro
Good: Worth phone for the respective price
Comment: This is clearly a biased one. I can see someone posting a comment multiple times that they owned an android and now moved WP, however, the WP hangs and hence going back to Android. most of us had Android including me. I switched to WP with Lumia 820 and its awesome compare to Android. Aandroid phones too hang and my Samsung phone after two years was hanging often a few days. Comparing to 620: Have you compared the display and camera? I don't think so you compared it. If compared, you have not commented 620 better than 720. Common other phone makers keep a difference of more than 20$ just for memory difference (16GB and 32 GB phone). Its just a difference of less than 8$ with many features. Nokia shares up from last week and you still showing here Nokia shares down. I am not getting the point writing this biased review
Good: Design/Looks and Bright clours
Bad: Windows OS Freezes often
Comment: Got my hands on Lumia 720. Within two days of possession my Lumia 720 just went blank couple of times and the screen would freeze often. Went to the dealer to check my issue and to my surprise another Lumia 720 user was there to check on the same problem as mine.
I was using Android based S2 all teh while and decided to check on the Windows 8. I think its a bad decision. Handed over the faulty Lumia to the dealer and i have decided to go with Android based smartphone.
Windows is not there yet when it comes to mobile OS.
Log in with your CNET UK or Facebook account to post a user review, or click Join to create an account
Please log in, register or login with Facebook to add a review or comment
Ask your Facebook friends and Twitter followers if you should buy the Nokia Lumia 720
Find a deal
More Mobile Phones in Crave
About CBS Interactive
Copyright © 2013 CBS Interactive Limited. All rights reserved.